Muli-Point metering system are rapidly becoming the choice for large facilities or multi-tenant sites where cost allocation or is used to optimize local energy usage.
The Eaton Power Xpert Multi-Point meter allows facility managers to track and accurately allocate energy usage among tenants or departments. Power Xpert Multi-Point meters monitor, quantify and help benchmark energy usage in office buildings, shopping malls, industrial sites, universities and campuses, apartment and condominium complexes.
- Monitors power and energy for up to 60 current sensors; scalable from 6 to 60 circuits
- Meets rigid ANSI C12.20 and IEC 62053-22 accuracy specifications for revenue meters
- Quick connect terminals for current sensors, Modbus communication, and bus voltages
- 256 MB of standard memory for up to two years of 15-minute interval data
- Extensive LEDs for verification of sensor connections, communication status, and equipment status
- Automatically detects rating of each current sensor; current sensors are self-protecting in the event of an open circuit condition under load for added safety and reliability