Eaton’s SPD series surge protective devices are the latest and most advanced UL 1449 3rd Edition certified surge protectors.
Units are available integrated within Eaton electrical assemblies, including panelboards, switchboards, motor control centers, switchgear and bus plugs. Application of SPD Series units throughout a facility will ensure that equipment is protected with the safest and most reliable surge protective devices available. SPD Series units are available in all common voltages and configurations and also in a variety of surge current capacity ratings from 50 through 400 kA. Three feature package options are also available to choose from. The breadth of the SPD Series features, options and configurations ensures that the correct unit is available for all electrical applications, including service entrances, distribution switchboards, panelboards and point-of-use applications.
- UL 1449 3rd Edition recognized component for the United States and Canada, covered by Underwriters Laboratories certification and follow-up service
- Utilizes thermally protected metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology
- 20 kA nominal discharge current (In) rating (maximum rating assigned by UL)
- 50 through 400 kA surge current capacity ratings
- Three feature package options
- 200 kA short circuit current rating (SCCR)
- 10-year warranty
- Available integrated within the following Eaton electrical assemblies: panelboards, switchboards, motor control centers, switchgear, automatic transfer switches and bus plugs